Coffee Fudge Pie Recipe
1½ cups chocolate wafer cookies
½ cup butterscotch topping
¼ cup milk
6 Tbsp butter, melted
1 packet (12 oz) Southern Gourmet Chocolate Fudge Supreme Mix
2½ cups coffee flavored ice cream, softened
½ cup hot fudge topping, warmed
½ cup chocolate covered English toffee chopped
- Preheat oven to 325˚ F. Finely grind chocolate cookies in food processor until crumbs are moist and stick together. Firmly press crumbs onto bottom and up sides of 9-in deep dish glass pie plate. Bake crust 10 minutes. Let cool to room temperature. Freeze until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Spread butterscotch topping onto bottom of crust and freeze until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Prepare fudge according to package directions using 1/4 cup milk and 6 tablespoons melted butter. Spread evenly onto butterscotch layer and freeze until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Spread softened ice cream onto fudge layer and freeze until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Top with hot fudge topping and chopped toffee. Cover and freeze until very firm, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges.
Yields 12 wedges