Layered Brownie Dessert
Yield: 15 servings
Prep: 50 minutes + chilling
Bake: 30 minutes + cooling
1 package (18.4 oz) 13 x 9 family size milk chocolate brownie mix
⅔ cup vegetable oil
¼ cup water
¾ cup chopped walnuts, divided
5 Tbsp melted butter
3 Tbsp milk
1 package (12.0 oz) Southern Gourmet® Divine Chocolate Fudge Supreme Premium Mix
1 package (8.0 oz) plus 1 package (3.0 oz) cream cheese, softened
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 container (16.0 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
2 cups cold milk
1 package (3.9 oz) instant chocolate pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, oil, eggs and water. Stir until just combined; fold in ½ cup walnuts. Bake, uncovered, for 28-31 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine melted butter and milk with contents of Southern Gourmet® Divine Chocolate Fudge Supreme Premium Mix. Mix at low speed or stir briskly until well combined. Spread over brownie. Cover and chill for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy; fold in 2 cups of whipped topping; spread over fudge layer. Cover and chill for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk cold milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for 5 minutes; spread over cream cheese layer. Gently spread remaining whipped topping over pudding. Sprinkle with remaining walnuts. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.