Mint Cookies and Cream Fudge Pops Recipe
½ tsp mint extract
6 drops of green food coloring (optional)
3 Tbsp milk
5 Tbsp butter, melted
1 packet (12 oz) Southern Gourmet Cookies and Cream Fudge Mix
22 4-inch lollipop sticks
10 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate
- In a large mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients. Mix well. Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once fudge is set, roll into 1-in balls. Set on baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper and lightly sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Press lollipop stick into the center of each ball. Place in freezer for 35 minutes.
- Melt baking chocolate according to package directions. Remove lollipops from tray and gently dip in melted chocolate and place back in freezer. Chill for 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
Yields 22 pops.