Raspberry Lemon Pie Recipe
1 pkg (7.5 oz) Southern Gourmet Lemon Pie Filling Mix
2 egg yolks
2 1/3 cups water
1 Tbsp butter
1 cup seedless raspberry jam plus ¼ cup of jam for drizzle
1 9-inch prepared graham cracker pie crust
2 cups whipped topping
fresh raspberries (optional)
raspberry jam, warmed (optional)
- Prepare pie filling according to package directions stopping after adding butter.
- Allow pie filling to cool to room temperature.
- Spread raspberry jam into bottom of prepared pie shell.
- Pour cooled lemon pie filling into pie shell.
- Refrigerate until set, (about 3 hour).
- Top with whipped topping. Drizzle with raspberry jam and garnish with fresh raspberries. Refrigerate until served.
Yield 8 servings.